- Leading Software Maniacs, LLC
- 13,4 MB
- Dernières mises à jour
Spresso is an innovative app that lets you save project work as a series of version backups. Programmers have used revision control tools forever, but what about something easy for the rest of us?
Spresso makes revision management of your project's digital assets effortless. No more hunting through Time Machine (or Windows Backup) dates to find project files you hope to recover. With Spresso taking care of identifyng your backups with version numbers (V1, V1.2, or V1.2.3) you won't fall victim any longer to silly naming schemes like 'final,' final-final,' or 'really final.'
In addition, Spresso provides a convenient method to package a version backup for sharing project work with your boss, coworker, customer, or client. What a great way to collaborate!
The Spresso:Decaf edition is completely functional and can be used forever at no cost to you. Ever. It does have a few limitations:
- Number of active projects that can be backed up by Spresso at one time: 1.
- Maximum number of version backups per project: 9.
- Maximum total size of your project data that can be saved in a version backup: 100 MB.*
- Version backup compression: Not supported.
- Support of removable disk drives for user projects or version backups: Not supported.
- Drag and drop support: Not supported.
If you like the Decaf edition, you can always purchase the professional Spresso™ Americano (professional) or Cappuccino (cloud) edition later.