Notes de mises à jour d'Allmyapps

V2.0.0.20 23/10/2013

  • Fixed authenticode certificate: A incomplete certificate was introduced in 2.0.0.19. Sorry for the annoyance

V2.0.0.6 20/12/2012

  • added recommendation popup deactivation setting for premium users
  • improved apps dependencies management
  • improved premium process user interface
  • fixed bugs when installing itunes
  • fixed broken links on press page
  • G+ bouton integration on website
  • added support for app installation from the Web
  • fixed runtimes management bugs
  • improved app screenshots and video navigation
  • displayed runtimes on the bottom of "installed" apps on "my apps"
  • added a link to "our picks" and "recos" on app pages
  • improved user experience during apps install / updates
  • fixed bad description display
  • improved allmyapps search engine
  • improved allmyapps internal metrics
  • added a better app installation workflow

V2.0.0.5 28/11/2012

  • improved apps detection architecture
  • apps dependencies system refactor
  • added a better app installation workflow from the store
  • added 1 click deactivation setting
  • fixed broken search on allmyapps.fr
  • fixed incorrect use of 32/64 bit architecture during app installation
  • optimized banner on apps pages
  • added news rss feed on apps pages
  • fixed login issue due to ssl certificate problems
  • fixed an infinite loop in apps dependency system
  • fixed popup that didn't open the link associated with
  • fixed a good bunch of minor bugs
  • fixed signup / signin bugs

V2.0.0.4 20/11/2012

  • fixed crashes triggered by closing the popups
  • removed and optimized some ads on the website
  • fixed Cloudflare issues

V2.0.0.3 07/11/2012

  • signup improvement
  • added a post download page
  • renamed "find apps" section with "store"
  • fixed app detection icon on my apps
  • optimized adwords on website
  • improved desktop client setup process to integrate the app the user want
  • added allmyapps premium
  • fixed bad display of apps number of download
  • fixed account creation issues
  • redirected developers.allmyapps.com to allmyapps.com/developers
  • fixed inconsistency on the number of installed apps
  • fixed some inconsistency between "find app" and "My apps"
  • fixed scrolling issues
  • fixed bad currency in premium payment page
  • added uninstall survey
  • fixed package integrity issues
  • changed updates popup message when no updates are available
  • fixed: no popups display if no internet connection
  • added a rss feed for french news

V2.0.0.2 17/10/2012

  • integrated Open Candy in desktop client setup process
  • fixed: a unique desktop client can now be used by different user account on a single pc
  • fixed: desktop client can now be launch from the systray
  • fixed a windows wrong warning about desktop client installation
  • fixed an installation issue with libreoffice
  • fixed some 1 click installation issues
  • fixed issues on desktop client uninstallation

V2.0.0.1 08/10/2012

  • implemented burst / flush of metrics at desktop client start, quit and uninstall
  • fixed bad association between users and devices
  • translated some pages on allmyapps.fr
  • added rich snippsets
  • redirected some v1 broken pages to v2 pages
  • added ads on allmyapps website
  • added sponsored google search on website
  • fixed a bad behavior on desktop client launch from windows start menu
  • optimized last step of desktop client setup funnel
  • desktop client setup.exe on the fly renaming
  • fixed crash when desktop client is quit
  • added quotes on home page
  • added meta description on main pages

V2.0.0.0 27/09/2012

hello guys!\nWe just released a new allmyapps and it's a lot faster. We completely rewrote it from the ground up to focus on speed, performance and UI. It's a huge improvement

  • desktop client core technologies changes: we move from .net c# to c++, qt and webkit
  • reworked desktop client settings management
  • desktop client upgrade system core refactor
  • implemented desktop client errors management
  • implemented allmyapps metrics architecture
  • added a crash report tool
  • implemented desktop client setup and uninstall
  • implemented desktop recommendation popups
  • implemented desktop notifications
  • added a local database to save apps of a device
  • desktop client and web site user interface and user exp core changes: metro style design
  • apps update backend infrastructure and architecture core refactoring
  • api core refactoring we implemeted v2
  • api: remove unnecessary calls
  • api: reduce transfer size
  • app detection architecture core refactor
  • app detection: big algorithm improvement
  • app detection: added cache sytem
  • app detection: added a prioritization system for the requests
  • signup and signin system core refactor
  • install app process refactor
  • update app process refactor
  • uninstall app process refactor
  • added solr search server
  • added featured apps